- (1 1/2 tsp) Pink Himalayan Salt
- (4 tablespoons) Butter
- (3-5 lb chicken, cut up) Whole Chicken
- (1/4 cup) dark brown sugar
- (1/4 cup) fresh lemon juice
- (1 tablespoon) soy sauce
- (1 1/2 tsp) curry powder
- (3/4 cup) all purpose flour
- (3/4 tsp) freshly ground black pepper
- (1/4 cup) Raw Unfiltered Wildflower Honey
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine flour, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Rinse the chicken, pat it dry with paper towels, and then dip the pieces into the flour mixture, turning until they are thoroughly coated. Place on a rack and set aside.
Pour the melted butter into a 9x13 inch baking pan. Add the chicken pieces, turning until they are coated with the butter. Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
Mix together the brown sugar, honey, lemon juice, soy sauce, and curry powder. Pour over the chicken, and bake 45 minutes longer, basting occasionally with the pan drippings.
Reference: The Grassfed Gourment Cookbook by Shannon Hayes