- (2 tablespoons) Olive Oil
- (1.5 - 2 pounds) Ground Beef
- (To Taste) Pink Himalayan Salt
- (To Taste) Black Pepper
- (1 tablespoon) Chili Powder
- (12 oz) Chunky Salsa
- (1 cup) Corn, Fresh or Frozen
- (3/4 cup) Cow Yogurt
- (2 cups) Tortilla Chips (Crushed)
- (2 cups) Cheddar Cheese, Cut
- (1 Head) Lettuce (Coarsely Chopped)
- (3) Tomatoes (seeded, coarsely chopped)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Coat a large, heated skilled with olive oil. Add the ground beef, sprinkle with salt, pepper and chili powder; cook until the meat browns.
Remove beef to a large bowl, and add the salsa, corn, and mayonnaise or sour cream (we recommend substituting yogurt). Spread one-half of the meat mixture on the bottom of a 2-quart casserole. Top with one cup of the tortilla chips, followed by one cup of the cheese. Repeat the layers. Bake for 20 minutes.
Serve on a bed of chopped lettuce and top with tomatoes.